Kerala Public Service Commission repeated several questions in almost all PSC examinations. Here are some Repeated Questions in PSC previous Examinations.
1) Last Mughal Emperor of India was:
2) How many districts in Kerala have no coastline?
3) First Persian Ruler who attacked India?
Ans. Cyrus I
4) The country with 3 capitals:
Ans. South Africa
5) United Nations Day is on:
Ans. October 24
6) India’s first Rubber Dam is situated in:
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
7) The rule of the English East India Company came to an end in:
8) The significance of 12th March 1930 in Indian History?
Ans. Beginning of Dandi March
9) The call for ‘Total Revolution’ was given by:
Ans. Jayaprakash Narayanan
10) The year in which Kerala Kalamandalam was established:
11) Which Blood Group is the Universal Donor?
Ans. O Group
12) Astigmatism is a disease affecting:
13) Which period is known as the ‘Gandhian Era’ of the Congress?
Ans. 1919 - 1947
14) Which city is known as the Milk City of India?
15) Bionics is the study of:
Ans. Living Beings