Staff Selection Commission
1) First Eco Tourism Project in India was started at:
Ans. Thenmala in Kerala
2) The first cricketer who scored double century in one day international cricket:
Ans. Sachin Tendulkar
3) Which award is known as the Asia's Nobel Prize?
Ans. Raman Magsaysay Award
Ramon Magsaysay Award was first established in April 1957.
4) "One Life" is written by:
Ans. Dr. Christian Bernad
5) Bundestag is the parliament of:
6) The idiom “Man of Parts” means:
Ans. A Gifted man with talents
7) Who was the political Guru of Gandhiji?
Ans. Gopalakrishna Gokhale
8) UNESCO has recognized a performing art form of India as “a masterpiece of intangible cultural heritage” What is it?
Koodiyattam is a form of Sanskrit theatre, traditionally performed in Kerala, India.
9) Which country made the F16 Fighter Plane?
10) The headquarters of World Bank is in:
Ans. Washington DC
11) Aung San Suu Kyi won the Nobel Prize in which area?
Aung San Suu Kyi was awarded Nobel Peace Prize in 1991.
12) "A friend in need is a friend indeed" is ascribed to?
13) Purest form of carbon is:
14) Ice Hockey is the National Game of:
15) Jim Corbett National Park is in:
Jim Corbett National Park established in 1936 as Hailey National Park, is one of the oldest national parks in India.