General Science Model Questions and Answers for preparing all PSC Examinations.
1. The chief nitrogenous product in the human urine is:
2. International voluntary blood donation day:
Ans. November 6
3. Ageing in human beings caused due by disappearance of which gland?
4. Wisdom teach normally appears in the age group:
Ans. 17-30 years
5. Chemically an enzyme is a:
6. The red color of ripe tomatoes is due to the presence of:
7. Who discovered leprosy bacillus:
8. Penicillin is obtained from:
9. Operator flood refers to:
Ans. Milk production
10. Pure water is obtained from sea water by the process of:
11. The purest form of iron is:
Ans. Wrought iron
12. The type of water which does not lather easily is called:
Ans. Hard water
13. An element that does not occur in nature but can be produced artificially is:
14. Actinides are the elements with atomic number from:
Ans. 89 to103
15. The two elements that are frequently used for making transistors are:
Ans. Silicon & Germanium
16. From which mineral is radium obtained:
17. Bleaching powder is made from:
Ans. Lime and chlorine
18. Nuclear fission is caused by the impact of:
19. Titanium is purified by:
Ans. Van Arkel method
20. Unit of loudness:
21. The kinetic energy of a body depends on its:
22. The period of revolution of a geostationary satellite is:
Ans. 24 hours
23. The color of a star depends on its:
24. Who put forward Drift Theory?
Ans. Alfred Wegner
25. A rainbow is formed by the …………. of the light by water droplets.
Ans. Dispersion and total internal reflection.