PSC Current Affairs Questions and Answers.
1. United Nations Climate Change Conference 2010 is ofﬁcially referred to as the .......... session of the Conference of Parties to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change.
2. Neutrino Observatory (INO) project is located near which of the following hills?
Answer: Nilgiri Hills
3. Where was ﬁrst the Asia–Europe Meeting (ASEM) summit held?
4. Who has been awarded the Nobel Prize for medicine 2010?
Answer: Robert Edwards
5. Ajay Jayaram is a well known ….. player.
6. Toxic red sludge, a waste product from making which metal, burst out of a Hungarian factory’s reservoir reached Danube River of Europe?
7. Who authored Aunt Julia and the Scriptwriter?
Answer: Mario Vargas
8. Suresh Tendulkar is associated with ….…
Answer: Prime Minister’s Relief Fund.
9. Omkar Singh and Anisa Sayyed are associated with which of the following games?
10. With which company would you associate Partha S. Bhattacharyya?
Answer: Coal India Limited
11. Robert Edwards shares an association with?
12. The total number of medals that India has won in Common Wealth Games 2010 is ……
13. H. R. Bhardwaj is the governor of …
14. Jaitapur nuclear power plant is in which city?
15. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin ﬂ aged off the construction of which space centre?
Answer: Vostochny Space Center
16. Who is the State Chief Information Commissioner of Chennai?
Answer: K. S. Sripathi
17. Who is known as the “Father of the Green Revolution in India”?
Answer: Norman Ernest Borlaug
18. Burning Bright: Irom Sharmila and the Struggle for Peace in Manipur has been written by ..…
Answer: Deepti Priya Mehrotra
19. Naoto Kan, the Prime Minister of Japan was preceded by ……
Answer: Yukio Hatoyama
20. Sutlej River originates from?