Chemistry Important Questions and Answers for preparing all PSC Examination
1. Lead in petrol act as an octane booster which prevents knocking.
2. Mendeleev is the father of periodic table, his periodic table is based on atomic mass.
3. The metal present in insulin is Zinc.
4. Stereo chemistry is the study of arrangement of atoms in molecules and the properties that follow from such arrangement.
5. Gongue is the impurity present in the ore of metals.
6. Chemicals extracted from micro organisms and can be used to destroy some other micro organism is known as Antibiotics.
7. The lightest element is Hydrogen and the lightest metal is Lithium.
8. A chemical reaction that takes place with the evolution of heat is called an exothermic reaction.
9. Iron obtained from blast furnace is pig iron.
10. Calcination is the process of heating the ore in the absence of air.