Kerala PSC Applications
Applications can be submitted through online only. Applications can be filled and submitted through the Official website www.keralapsc.org. Please read the Instructions for filling Kerala psc online application forms.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants can apply for the notified selection through the Official website of Public Service Commission. While applying you need to upload your recent passport size photograph. Please read the Instructions regarding photo uploading.
Tips to Applicants
- Sent applications only in response to notifications published in the Gazette.
- Your age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the Notification for the selection is published. Relaxation of 5 years in the case of SC/ST .Candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates is allowed in the upper age limit.
- Make sure that you have acquired the prescribed qualification and experience on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application. Please check the list of PSC Recognised Universities.
- You are not allowed to submit application to more than one District in respect of District-wise selections if the notification issued is for more than one district.
- Note down the bar code number of the online application for future reference.
- Don’t send any documents or copies of certificates or self-addressed envelopes along with the application unless otherwise specified in the Notification.