Kerala MCA admission 2014-15 second allotment on December 6, 2014 (06/12/2014) at www.cee.kerala.gov.in. The second phase of Centralized Allotment for admission to Kerala MCA course 2014-2015 in Government, Aided, Govt. Controlled/Private Self Financing Colleges of the State will be conducted on 06-12-2014 (Saturday).
Candidates who want to participate in this phase of allotment must compulsorily confirm their online options, by logging on to their home page. After option confirmation, the candidates can delete the unwanted higher options and can re-arrange the existing higher options. The facility for option confirmation/deletion/re-arrangement will be available in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in from 02-12-2014 to 05-12-2014, 5 pm. Those who do not confirm their higher options online within the stipulated time will not be considered for further allotments. The requests for option confirmation / re-arrangement/deletion of options received via Post/Fax/e-mail will not be considered.
Detailed Schedule of Allotment is furnished below
- Website opens for online option confirmation/re-arrangement/deletion of existing higher options: 02-12-2014.
- Closing of website for online option confirmation rearrangement/deletion of options: 05-12-2014, 5 p.m.
- Second Phase of Allotment: 06-12-2014.
- Newly allotted candidates to remit fee/balance fee/ amount at the designated branches of the State Bank of Travancore (SBT): 08-12-2014 to 11-12-2014.
- Candidates who got allotment should report before the Principals of allotted colleges and take admission: 08-12-2014 to 11-12-2014.
- Principals of Colleges to furnish non-joining report online and its signed print out by fax to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations: 11-12-2014, 5 p.m.
The annual tuition fees for MCA course in Govt./Govt. Aided Colleges and for Govt. seats in the Govt. controlled Self financing Colleges is 7,000/-. The annual tuition fees for Management Seats in Govt. controlled Self financing Colleges is 38,500/- and the annual tuition fees for merit seats in Private Self Financing Law Colleges is 50,000/-.
Documents to be Produced at the Time of Admission
1. Allotment Memo in the second phase issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
2. Fee receipt obtained from the bank.
3. Admit Card of the Entrance Examination.
4. SSLC or any relevant school records to prove date of birth.
5. Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
6. Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the candidate studied last.
7. Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
8. Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Universities / Boards outside the State shall produce an “Eligibility Certificate” from any of the Universities in Kerala.
9. A candidate who qualifies from other universities should produce migration certificate at the time of admission.
10. A candidate who is employed or is a trainee in Govt. / Quasi Govt. / Banks etc. shall, at the time of interview, produce a relieving order and a certificate of good conduct from the head of the institution where the candidate was employed.
Candidates who got allotment should take the printout of allotment memo in this phase and take admission in the respective colleges within the specified dates. If not, they will lose their allotment and will not be considered for further allotments.
For more information, contact the help line numbers: 0471- 2339101, 2339102, 2339103, 2339104 from 10 am to 5 pm.