MG University PG Admission 2014 (PG CAP 2014) Trial Allotment Result published. Mahatma Gandhi University today published the Provisional Rank list & Trial Allotment Result for admission to Post Graduate (PG) Degree Courses (MGU-CSS) in affiliated colleges through Centralised Allotment Process (CAP 2014). Facility for Data Modification/Addition/Deletion/Rearrangement of Options will be available till 5 pm, 16/09/2014. Trial allotment explores the possibility of securing allotment by applicants in the college or programme of their choice that may vary in the actual allotments. The college or programme figured in the trial allotment in the case of an applicant does not guarantee that the applicant will get allotment in the same college or programme since ranks may vary in the actual allotment subject to data modification/option modification by the applicants/other applicants available up to 16/09/2014, 5pm.
Candidates must Login here: http://126.96.36.199/mgupgcap2014/login.jsp using their application number and password to view the MG University PG Admission 2014 Trial Allotment result. Data modification/Addition of options is not possible after first allotment. However, option rearrangement/deletion is possible from 23/09/2014 to 24/09/2014 for the second allotment.
Procedure for Modification of Personal and Academic Data
1. After login using the application number and password, click on the link: “Click here to Edit your personal and academic details”.
2. After modifying the data, click on the “Update” button provided at the bottom of the page.
3. If the candidate wants to change his/her option already registered, he/she may revise the options as desired and should see that the options are listed as per his/her priority. Candidates should save the options after modifications.
4. Candidates should finally click on the “final submission button” after completing the verification of the modified data.
5. There is no need to submit the printouts of the modified data/options to the University.
6. Candidates should take care to logout after completing the modification process.
The first and second allotments will be done solely based on the details given by the candidate in online application. Any discrepancy in the online details furnished by the candidates with the original documents submitted at the time of admissions will lead to the cancellation of allotment. For the same reason, the correctness of the applications is the responsibility of the applicants themselves.
The University has published the ranked list of the applicants for admission to various PG Programmes on the basis of the marks secured in the qualifying examination as per the provisions laid down in the prospectus and also bonus/handicap marks, if any. Applicants should note that bonus marks for NCC/NSS shall be counted only for the activities carried out by them at the degree level. NCC/NSS activities carried out prior to the degree level will not be counted under any circumstance. Reservation under the EBFC category is limited to those applicants belonging to forward communities who also figure in the BPL list prepared by the local self governments, viz, Panchayat, Municipality, Corporation etc. A thorough verification of the documents will be made by the college authorities at the time of reporting for admission and any discrepancy detected at the time of verification will lead to the ousting of the applicants from the allotment process including second allotment. Applicants shall, therefore, ensure that the entries made by them online are correct in every respect and necessary corrections if any, shall be made on or before 16/09/2014, 5 pm.
Revised Schedule of MG University PG Admission 2014 (PG CAP 2014)
- Publication of provisional rank list & trial allotment: 12/09/2014.
- Data modification, if any, by applicants/re-arrangement/addition/deletion of options: 12/09/13 to 16/09/2014.
- First allotment: 19/09/2014.
- Remittance of fee due to University at designated branches of SBT: 19/09/14 to 22/09/2014.
- Reporting for admission in colleges: 19/09/14 to 22/09/2014.
- Facility for option modification (re-arrangement & deletion only): 23/09/2014 & 24/09/2014.
- Second allotment: 26/09/2014.
- Remittance of fee due to University at designated branches of SBT (Second allotment): 26/09/2014 & 27/09/2014.
- Reporting for admission in colleges: 26/09/2014 & 27/09/2014.
- Commencement of classes: 29/09/2014.
- Online candidate registration for Special allotment for SC/ST candidates: 01/10/2014 to 04/10/2014.
- Special allotment for SC/ST candidates: 07/10/2014.
- Remittance of fee due to University at designated branches of SBT (Special allotment): 07/10/2014 to 10/10/2014.
- Reporting for admission in colleges (Special allotment): 07/10/2014 to 10/10/2014.
- Spot allotment for SC/ST candidates: 14/10/2014 (Ernakulam), 16/10/2014 (Idukki), 18/10/2014 (Kottayam).
- Reporting for admission in colleges (Spot allotment for SC/ST candidates): 15/10/2014 (Ernakulam), 17/10/2014 (Idukki), 20/10/2014 (Kottayam).
- Online candidate registration for supplementary allotment: 21/10/2014 to 23/10/2014
- Supplementary allotment: 25/10/2014.
- Remittance of fee due to University at designated branches of SBT (Supplementary allotment): 25/10/2014 to 27/10/2014.
- Reporting for admission in colleges (Supplementary allotment): 25/10/2014 to 27/10/2014
- Closing of admission: 31/10/2014.
- Last date for the entry of admitted students in the online admission portal: 01/11/2014.
Schedule and other details for admission to seats which do not come under the purview of Centralized Allotment Process.
For admission to the seats which do not come under the purview of Centralized Allotment Process 2014 viz. Community Quota (Aided Colleges only) Management Quota(Aided and Unaided Colleges and Unaided Programmes conducted in Aided Colleges) Sports Quota/ Cultural Quota/ Persons with Disabilities Quota (in all Affiliated Colleges), NRI Quota and Staff Quota( in Constituent Colleges) is given below.
1. Last date for issuance and receipt of filled up application forms: 05.09.2014
2. Publication of rank list on the college notice board: 12.09.2014
3. Admission of candidates: 16.09.2014
4. Date of commencement of classes: 29.09.2014
All candidates who wish to apply under Community Quota (Aided Colleges only)/Management Quota(Aided and Unaided Colleges and Unaided Programmes conducted in Aided Colleges) Sports Quota/ Cultural Quota/ Persons with Disabilities Quota (in all Affiliated Colleges), NRI Quota and Staff Quota( in Constituent Colleges) should apply directly to the colleges concerned from 24/07/2014. They can also apply in CAP if they desire to be considered for the general allotment.
Schedule of Management/Community Merit Quotas
1. Last date for issuance and receipt of filled up application forms: 05.09.2014.
2. Publication of rank list of Community Merit Quota on the college notice board: 26.09.2014.
3. Admission of candidates: 27.09.2014.
4. Publication of list of candidates selected under Management quota: 26.09.2014.
5. Admission of candidates: 27.09.2014.
6. Date of commencement of classes: 29.09.2014.
7. Date of closing of admissions: 31.10.2014.
8. Last date for the entry of admitted students in the online portal: 01.11.2014.
- Check MG University PG Admission 2014 Trial Allotment Result
- Check Provisional Rank List
- Prospectus 2014
- PGCAP 2014 Revised Schedule
- Revised Schedule of Sports/Cultural/PD Quotas
- Fee structure in respect of aided programmes
- Fee Structure in respect of unaided programmes