Model Questions and Answers for preparing Kerala PSC Last Grade Examination 2014.
1. The capacity to do work is known as?
2. Law of conservation of energy is introduced by?
3. Prime source of energy?
4. Instrument used to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy?
Answer: Dynamo, Generator
5. Instrument used to convert chemical energy into electrical energy?
6. …………… convert electrical energy into light energy?
Answer: Electric bulb
7. Solar energy can be converted into electrical energy using?
Answer: Solar cell
8. Solar cells are made of?
Answer: Semiconductor materials
9. Semiconductors of solar cells are made with?
Answer: Germanium and Silicon