Physics General Knowledge Questions and Answers for preparing Kerala PSC Last Grade Examination 2014.
1. Heat is measured in the unit?
2. One calorie equals?
Answer: 4.2 Joule
3. Normal body temperature is?
Answer: 36.90 C or 98.40 F
4. Instrument to measure temperature is?
5. The temperature at which solid changes to a liquid is called?
Answer: Melting point of sold
6. Lowest melting point has?
Answer: Mercury (-38.80 C)
7. Highest melting point has?
Answer: Tungsten (34100 C)
8. Change of liquid to gaseous state is called?
9. The amount of heat required to melt unit mass of substance?
Answer: Heat of fusion
10. The amount of water vapour present in air is known as?
11. Change from vapour to liquid is called?
12. The temperature at which liquid solidifies is called?
Answer: Freezing point