Solved Previous Question paper of Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant / Auditor Examination conducted on 1-10-2007.
1. The Gayatri Mantra is the most revered Vedic Mantra in Hinduism. Which Vedic sage is considered as the author of Gayatri Mantra?
Answer: Sage Viswamitra
2. Velakali is a spectacular ritual and martial folk of Kerala. Where did this art form take shape in Kerala?
3. Which region in Kerala is famous for its natural sandalwood forests?
4. During the British rule which river in Kerala was nicknamed as English Channel?
Answer: Mahe river
5. Isotopes of an element contain the same number of:
Answer: protons but different number of neutrons
6. Which type of mirror is used as a 'rear-view' mirror in vehicles?
7. Which is the southernmost point of land in the territory of India?
Answer: Indira Point
8. The strait that separates the continent of Asia from North America is:
Answer: Bering Strait