Model Questions and Answers for preparing Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Examination 2013-2014 and other PSC Examinations.
1. Movements of the plants towards light is known as?
2. Bending of stem towards light is due to?
3. Sunlight stimulate the plant movement is called?
4. Movement of the plant organs in response to the force of gravity is called?
5. Water stimulate the plant movement is called?
6. Chemicals stimulate the plant movements is called?
7. Growth of pollen tube towards the Embryo sac is due to?
8. The movement of an organ induced by contact with a foreign body?
9. Growth movement in response to the Heat or Cold is called?
10. Alternation of day and night causes plant movement called?
Answer: Nyctinastic Movement
11. Movement of Mimosa is due to?
Answer: Seismonastic Movement
Note: We are providing these questions and answers in English because of the easiness; but medium of questions in LDC 2013-14 Exam will be in Malayalam.