Kerala PSC Assistant Salesman - Civil Supplies Corporation Exam (ALP, IDKY, PLKD, WYND, KNR) Solved Question paper. Examination conducted on 19-04-2011.
1. Indian Institute of Geomagnetism is located at:
2. Father of Economics is:
Answer: Adam Smith
3. Panchayath day in Kerala?
Answer: 19th February
4. Prarthana Samaj was founded by:
Answer: Dr. Atmaram Pandurang
5. The National agency which is regulating the functioning of the Teacher Education Institutes in India?
6. The year of Kundara Proclamation?
Answer: 1809 AD
7. Name the author of the book "What went wrong"?
Answer: Kiran Bedi
8. Nelliyampathy hills are situated in the district:
9. The first bird sanctuary in Kerala?
10. The author of 'Manimekhale':
Answer: Ilanko Adikal
11. The man who known as "Bharata Kesari":
Answer: Mannath Padmanabhan
12. World Press Day is on:
13. One Hectare is approximately how many acres?
Answer: 2.471 acres
14. The world nation first started the census process?
15. An art form in Kerala which is specified as ancient heritage form by UNESCO?
16. The first sound movie of India?
Answer: Alam Ara
17. The book 'Kanneerum Kinavum' is the work of:
Answer: V.T Bhattathiripad