Expected Model Questions and Answers for preparing Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk [LDC] Examination 2013-2014.
1. Root wilt and Bud rot are the major diseases of?
2. A new high yielding hybrid Coconut developed by Kerala Agricultural University?
3. Bunchy top disease is a major disease of?
4. The chemical contained in tobacco?
5. Most important stimulant in Coffee?
6. Aseel and Plymouth Rock are the important varieties of?
7. The Scientific Study of atmosphere is known as?
8. Velocity of Wind is measured by using?
9. Instrument used to indicate the direction of wind?
Answer: Wind Vane
10. South West monsoon rains in Kerala is popularly known as?
Answer: Kalavarsham or Edavapathy
11. The North West monsoon is popularly known as?
12. The most abundant element on the Earth atmosphere?
13. Element which required for the synthesis of Aminoacid?
14. Azolla is a?
Answer: Fresh Water Fern
15. Rearing of Silk worms is called?
16. Mulberry cultivation is called?
17. Rearing of Honeybee?
18. Honeybees belong to the genus?
19. Large, Fleshy, Edible fungi are called?
20. The seeding part of Mushroom?