Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Welfare Fund Inspector/Assistant Project Officer Examination conducted on 2005.
1. Quit India movement was organized in which year?
2. Who was the founder of Arya Samaj?
Answer: Dayanand Saraswathi
3. Who was the first Indian to win Nobel Prize?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
4. The scientist known as the father of Green Revolution in India?
Answer: M.S. Swaminathan
5. The place where Rajiv Gandhi was killed by human bomb explosion?
6. In which state the Jallianwala Bagh incident took place?
7. The colour of the human skin is due to:
8. Who invented dynamite?
Answer: Alfred Nobel
9. Which gas is used for extinguishing fire?
Answer: Carbon dioxide
10. Name of the instrument used for measuring atmospheric pressure?
11. Siachen glacier is located in which state?
Answer: Jammu and Kashmir
12. Name of the Indian Satellite exclusively for education?
13. Phalke Award is given to persons of which field?
14. Who was the first woman to become a minister in Kerala?
Answer: K. R. Gowri Amma
15. Who was the Chairman of the Drafting Committee for preparing the Indian Constitution?
Answer: Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
16. ICDS programme was started in which year?
17. In which year the Agricultural Labour Pension Scheme was introduced in Kerala?