General Science Model Questions and Answers for preparing Kerala PSC LDC, Special Branch Assistant and other Examinations.
1. Eye ball is situated in?
Answer: Bony Cavity called Orbit
2. The eye ball is kept moist by the secretion of?
Answer: Tear glands
3. Tear contains an enzyme known as?
4. Outermost layer of the Eye ball is known as?
5. Bulge forward and transparent part of sclera?
6. Exposed portion of sclera is protected by a transparent covering known as?
7. Infection of conjunctiva is known as:
8. Middle layer of eye ball?
9. Just behind the cornea the choroid forms a circular opaque disc known as?
10. The central opening of Iris is known as?
11. Which is the Innermost Eye layer?
12. Eye layer acting like the film in Camera?
13. Which is the Image forming Eye layer?
14. Which is the light sensitive pigment of rod cells?
15. Rhodopsin synthesized from:
16. Most prominent pigment found in the cones?
17. The area of sharpest vision?
Answer: Yellow spot
18. Myopia can be corrected with?
Answer: Concave lenses
19. Hypermetropia can be corrected with?
Answer: Convex lenses
20. Astigmatism can be corrected with?
Answer: Cylindrical lenses
21. Increased pressure in the eye ball is known as?
22. Silent blinder?
23. Twenty –Twenty means?
Answer: Perfect vision
24. Study of Eye diseases is called?
Note: Medium of questions in LDC 2013-14 Exam will be Malayalam.