General Science Model Questions and Answers for preparing Kerala PSC LDC, Special Branch Assistant and other Examinations.
Fertilization, Pollination and Seed Dispersal
1. The flowering plants are collectively called?
2. The reproductive units in Angiosperms is called?
3. The male reproductive organ of the flower?
4. The female reproductive organ of a flower?
5. Study of flowers?
6. Fruits developed from the parts of the flower other than a card?
Answer: False fruits (Cashew)
7. Smallest pollen?
8. Largest pollen?
9. Father of angiosperm embryology in India?
Answer: P. Maheswari
10. Pollination by the agency of water?
11. Pollination by the agency of animals?
12. Pollination by the agency of birds?
13. Pollination by the agency of bats?
14. After fertilization ovule developed into?
15. After fertilization ovary wall developed into?
Answer: Fruit wall
16. After fertilization ovary developed into?
17. Final product of sexual reproduction in angiosperms?
18. Study of fruits is called?
19. Seedless fruits are formed from an unfertilized flower is called?
Note: Medium of questions in LDC 2013-14 Exam will be Malayalam.