Chemistry Model Questions and answers for preparing Kerala PSC LDC, Assistant Grade and Other Examinations.
1. Chalcopyrite is the most important ore of:
2. Which of the following metal is found in free form in nature?
3. Metal is extracted from Sulphide ores by:
Answer: Froth floatation
4. Scheelite is the ore of:
5. Which metal has the least resistance?
6. The impurities contained in ore are known as:
7. The most abundant gas in the atmosphere of Mars:
8. Which gas is used for welding?
9. Pitchblende is the ore of:
10. The gas used in Cigarette lighters:
11. The pH value of blood?
12. The year of Chernobyl disaster?
13. The gas emitted by plants during day time:
14. The first to extract kerosene from petroleum?
(a) Abrahm Gesner
(b) Rudolf Diesel
(c) Karl Benz
Answer: Abrahm Gesner
15. What is the colour of Ferrous salt?