Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Male Warden Examination conducted on 06-06-2009.
1. The first country to issue postal stamps is:
2. The name associated with green revolution is:
(a) Russi Modi
(b) M.S. Swaminathan
(c) Hargobind Ghorana
(d) V. Kurian
Answer: (b) M.S. Swaminathan
3. The Sun’s heat and light energy reaches earth by:
4. From which year onwards, October 2nd is observed as World non-violence day:
5. First battle of Panipat was between:
Answer: Babur and Ibrahim Lodhi
6. Father of Electricity:
Answer: Michael Faraday
7. The food item that provides energy for growth is:
8. Pollination by agency of birds is named as:
9. Which dance form is known as ‘Poetry in motion’?
Answer: Bharata Natyam
10. Mother Teresa was born in:
11. Decimal System of numbers is originated in:
12. Atom Bomb is based on:
Answer: Nuclear Fission
13. The first University in India was started at:
14. The title ‘Mahatma’ was given to Gandhiji by:
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
15. The last district formed in Kerala is:
16. Which State shares the boundaries with largest number of States?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
17. The first Woman president of Indian National Congress is:
Answer: Annie Besant
18. Who is the chairman of the Loksabha?
Answer: The Speaker
19. How many players are there in a Hockey team?
20. The famous ‘Gayatri Mantra’ is in:
21. The Samadhi of Morarji Desai is known as:
Answer: Abhay Ghat
22. Which town of Kerala is known as Kashmir of South India?
23. The highest award in the field of science in India is:
Answer: India Science Award
24. The scientist who arranged elements according to the increasing atomic weight is:
25. Arjuna award is associated with:
Answer: Sports and games
26. Chemical name of aspirin is:
Answer: Acetylsalicylic acid
27. OPEC (Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries) was formed in the year:
28. ‘Neermathalam Pootha Kalam’ was written by:
29. Why sodium is kept in Kerosene?
Answer: Sodium is highly reactive