Expected Questions and Answers for preparing Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk 2013, Village Extension Officer [VEO] Examinations.
1. Sodium kept in?
2. Cooking gas contains more than 90%?
3. Purest form of Carbon?
4. Biogas mainly contains?
5. The most abundant Alkali metal is?
6. The metal used for Galvanisation of Iron sheets?
7. The wire of flash bulb is made up of?
8. The content of the LPG Cylinder is in the form of?
9. Aspirin was invented by?
Answer: Felix Hoffmann
10. Which catalyst used in the manufacture of Sulphuric Acid?
Answer: Vanadium Pentoxide
11. Which instrument is used for the preparation of Hydrogen Sulphide in the laboratory?
Answer: Kipp’s Apparatus
12. The raw materials from which Rayon is manufactured?
13. Mercury is a?
14. Gases used in cigarette lighters?
15. The raw material used in the manufacture of Cement?
Answer: Limestone and Gypsum
16. Freon-12 is used as?
17. Mineral present in School Chalk?
18. The material that is present in photo films?
19. Lead pencil consists of?
Answer: Clay and Graphite
20. Number of Hydrogen Isotopes?
21. Oil of Vitriol is?
Answer: Sulphuric acid
22. White Vitriol?
Answer: Zinc Sulphate
23. Substance is popularly known as Super Liquid?
Answer: Liquid Helium
24. Number of terminals in a Battery?
25. Avagadro’s Law is applicable to?
26. Chemical element has the atomic number 1?
27. One most important compound responsible for Ozone Layer Depletion is?
28. Town gas is?
Answer: Coal gas
29. The sweetest sugar is?