Sales Man - Sales Women in Hantex
Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Salesman Examination Conducted on 2010.
1. The director of the film “Pather Panjali”:
Answer. Sathyajit Ray
2. Bill on cyber law was introduced in the Lok Sabha in the year:
3. The first person to land on the moon:
Answer. Neil Armstrong
4. The song Vande Matharam was composed by:
Answer. Bankim Chandra Chatterji
5. Kerala State was formed on:
Answer. 1st November 1956
6. First fully literate state in India:
7. The First Prime Minister of India:
Answer. Jawaharlal Nehru
8. The book “Daughter of the East” is the autobiography of:
Answer. Benazir Bhuto
9. The woman known as Nightingale of India:
Answer. Sarojini Naidu
10. The dark green colour in the lowest stripe of our national flag represents?
Answer. Life and prosperity
11. The governor of state is appointed by:
12. Who invented X-Rays?
13. The study of relation of animals and plants to their environment?
14. The instrument to test the purity of milk?
15. Light year is the unit of:
16. The center of solar system:
17. The author of the book “The Insider”:
Answer. P.V. Narasimha Rao
18. The Currency of Japan:
19. The Father of Indian Missile Technology:
Answer. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
20. Delhi is on the banks of the river: