General Knowledge Questions and answers related to Periodic Table for preparing all competitive examinations.
1. Who is the father of Periodic Table?
Answer: Dimithri Mendeleev
2. Number of horizontal rows in periodic table?
Answer: 7 periods.
3. Number of vertical columns in periodic table?
Answer: 18 (groups)
4. Shortest period?
Answer: First period (Only two elements)
5. Longest period?
Answer: Sixth period (Contain 32 elements)
6. Man made elements are called?
7. Which is the first man made element?
8. Mendeleev’s periodic table based on?
Answer: Atomic weight
9. Modern periodic table based on?
Answer: Atomic number