Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Junior Inspector of Co-Operative Societies Examination conducted on 2008.
1. The coldest planet:
2. Which country is known as the land of rising sun?
3. Who said, “Swaraj is my birthright and I shall have it”?
Answer: Bal Gangadhar Tilak
4. Arjuna Award is associated with:
Answer: Sports and games
5. Buddha was born at:
6. The planet nearest to the earth:
7. Kuchipudi is the dance style originated in:
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
8. The first Indian to win Nobel Prize was:
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
9. In India, the voting age was reduced from 21 years to 18 years in the year:
10. The Chinese pilgrim who visited India during the reign of Harsha:
Answer: Huien Tsang
11. Gupta ruler who adopted the title of Vikramaditya was:
Answer: Chandragupta II
12. Riyal is the currency of:
Answer: Saudi Arabia
13. Long sightedness is rectified by using:
Answer: Convex lens
14. The founder of “Brahma Samaj”:
Answer: Rajaram Mohan Roy
15. The authority of conduct of audit of accounts of a Co-operative Society is vested in .........
16. When a loan is advanced on the basis of immovable property, it is called .........
17. Direct partnership of government in Co-operative Societies is provided in section ......... of K.C.S. Act.
18. BDP was proposed by ......... Committee.
19. The final authority of a Co-operative Society is .........
Answer: General Body of Members
20. The headquarters of RAIDCO is at .........
21. Who is considered to be the father of Co- operative movement in India?
Answer: Frederic Nicholson
22. Reserve Bank of India was established in .........
23. The First President of the USA:
Answer: George Washington
24. The partition of Bengal was carried out under the rule of:
Answer: Lord Curzon
25. In which liquid does the sodium be kept?
26. The first woman President of Indian National Congress:
Answer: Annie Besant
27. December 10 is observed as:
Answer: Human Rights Day
28. The region of Kerala where evergreen forests are seen:
Answer: Silent Valley
29. Who wrote the National Anthem of India?
Answer: Rabindranath Tagore
30. UNICEF is the International body concerned with the welfare of:
31. Ajantha paintings belongs to the period of:
32. Who coined the slogan “ Jai Jawan Jai Kissan”?
Answer: Lal Bahadur Shastri
33. The element present in largest amount in human body is:
34. Saka era was founded by:
35. Banking Regulation Act in India was passed in the year .........
36. Admission of members in a Co-operative Society is the responsibility of .........
Answer: General Body
37. Property rights for women came into force in India in .........
38. ......... is the first process of management.
39. Which is the pioneer state in the field of co-operative movement in India?
40. The Dewan who introduced “American Model Constitution” in Travancore:
Answer: C.P. Ramaswamy lyer
41. The International Court of Justice is located in:
42. “Glimpses of World History” was written by:
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
43. The first written rigid constitution in the world:
Answer: The Constitution of USA
44. The largest lake in Kerala:
45. The gas used to extinguish fire is:
Answer: Carbon dioxide
46. The headquarters of National Co-operative Development Corporation in .........
Answer: New Delhi
47. ......... is the monthly publication of Co-operative Union?
Answer: Kerala Co-operative Journal
48. There are ......... basic principles in co-operation.