Expected Questions and answers for preparing Kerala PSC Junior Assistant/Assistant Grade.II/Lower Division Clerk Examination on July 2013.
1. Present Solicitor General of India?
Answer: Mohan parasaran
2. Srilankan writer Shehan karunatilaka won the Commen Wealth book prize 2012, for?
Answer: The Chinaman
3. Which Indian Chief Minister won the United Nations public service award in 2013 for his mass contact programme?
Answer: Oommen chandy
4. Which country was the biggest Gold producer in 2012?
5. Name the host country of FIFA under 17 world cup 2017?
6. 100th mission of ISRO, belongs to the satellite named PROITER which made by .........?
7. Present Deputy chairman of Rajyasabha?
Answer: P.J. Kurien
8. Which Kerala mission was won the HUDCO National award for best practice in 2011-12?
9. Recently, 100th edition of Indian Science Congress held at the city of .........?
10. Park geun hye is the first female president of .........?
Answer: South Korea
11. Who is the present director general of UNESCO?
Answer: Irina Bokova
12. 'I Too Had a Dream' is the autobiography of:
Answer: Dr. Verghese Kurien
13. The first National Museum of Indian Cinema will come up in which city?
14. Which country will host the UEFA Euro 2016 football tournament?
15. 'Nalabana Island' which is known as paradise of migratory birds is located in which state?
16. Which is the first state in India to establish India's first and unique cow sanctuary?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
17. Who is known as India's iron butterfly?
Answer: Saina Nehwal
18. Who got the Odakkuzhal award for 2012?