Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Junior Assistant/Cashier Examination in Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) held on 17/09/2009.
1. The number of schedules to the Constitution of India:
1st schedule - Names of states and UT
2nd schedule - Salaries of constitutional authorities
3rd schedule - Forms of oaths
4th schedule - Representation to the state in parliament
5th schedule - Special protection to schedule tribes and areas
6th schedule - Special protection of tribal people
7th schedule - Division of power between central and state govt.
8th schedule - Recognized languages
9th schedule - Land reforms act
10th schedule- Anti defection
11th schedule - Functions of panchayat raj
12th schedule - Functions of urban local govt
2. Who waged a war of destruction and plunder against India 17 times between 1000 and 1025 A.D?
Answer: Muhammad of Ghazni
3. The first council of Buddhist monks was convened at:
4. The major bird sanctuary in Kerala:
5. Atacama desert is in:
6. The first Prime Minister of Pakistan:
Answer: Liaquat Ali Khan
7. The Author of “1857 The Great Rebellion”:
Answer: Asoka Mehta
8. How many times National Emergency declared so far?
9. Right to property is a:
Answer: Legal right
10. What is the equatorial diameter of Earth?
11. Who destroyed Nalanda University in 1202?
Answer: Muhammad Bakhtiyar Khilji
12. The first month of National Calendar (Saka era):
13. The first country built nuclear power station:
14. The birth place of the famous classic painter Raja Ravi Varma:
15. One Megawatt is:
Answer: 1000000 watts
16. Itanagar is the capital of:
Answer: Arunachal Pradesh
17. The headquarters of Asian Development Bank (ADB) are located in: