Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Lab Assistant [Higher Secondary Education] Examination conducted on 27-5-2006.
1. Who Introduced Railway for the first time in India?
2. Kerala Kalamandalam was established by:
3. Who was the first Governor of Kerala?
Answer. B. Ramakrishna Rao
4. Ramakrishna Mission was established by:
Answer. Swami Vivekananda
5. The oldest Veda is:
Answer. Rig Veda
6. The colour of Iron Sulphate is:
7. The enzyme produced by salivary glands is:
8. The hormone which promotes blood circulation is:
9. The census in India is taken once in:
Answer. 10 years
10. Who is considered as the founder of Jainism?
11. The Khilafat movement was started by:
Answer. Ali brothers
12. Usually, base changes the colour of litmus from:
Answer. Red to blue
13. Changez Khan invaded India during the rule of:
14. Rourkela steel plant is located in:
15. The Mughal ruler who banned dance and music was:
16. The number of molecules contained in 1 mole of gas is called:
Answer. Avogadro number
17. The SI unit of energy is:
18. Navy day is celebrated on:
Answer. December 4
19. Which Governor General Introduced postal system in India.
Answer. Lord Dalhousie
20. Study of nutrition is called:
21. Who put forward the theory of Solar System?
22. Which Indian city is called the Silicon Valley of India?
23. ‘Keralam Valarunnu’ was written by:
Answer. Pala Narayanan Nair
24. The first Malayalam film which got National award:
25. Diabetes is caused due to malfunctioning of:
26. Plants respire through?
27. The place in which the first Asian Games were held:
Answer. New Delhi
28. The biggest backwater lake in Kerala is:
Answer. Vembanattu lake
29. The first Indian who got the Nobel Prize is:
Answer. Rabeendranath Tagore
30. The Strongest Force of nature is:
Answer. Nuclear Force
31. The number of rings in the Olympic Flag is:
32. Davis Cup is associated with:
Answer. Lawn tennis
33. Who appoints the Chairman of Finance Commission?