Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Forest Guard Examination conducted on 17-6-2006.
1. The Secretary General of the Lok Sabha is appointed by:
Answer. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha
2. The Author of ‘Snakes and Ladders’ is:
Answer. Gita Mehta
3. The Red Fort in Delhi was built by:
4. The first Indian satellite ‘Aryabhata’ was launched in the year:
5. The first World Cup Football tournament was held in:
6. The rear view mirror used in vehicles is:
7. Shantivan is the Samadhi place of:
Answer. Jawaharlal Nehru
8. Which country is known as ‘Land of Thousand Lakes’?
9. The Odakkuzhal award was instituted by:
Answer. G. Sankara Kurup
10. The free operating system Linux was developed by:
Answer. Linus Torwalds
11. Central Food Technological Research Institute is at:
12. ‘Straight from the heart’ is the autobiography of:
Answer. Kapil Dev
13. New York City is on the bank of the river.
14. How many vertebrae are there in a giraffe’s neck?
15. The first Keralite actor to win the Bharath award:
Answer. P.J. Antony
16. The year in which Gandhiji visited Kerala for the first time?
17. Who is the founder of the Khilji dynasty?
Answer. Jalaludheen Khilji
18. When did television transmission begin in India?
19. The first battle of Panipat was in:
19. Who was the first woman Governor of Kerala?
Answer. Jyothi vekitachalam
20. Kerala Kala Mandalam established by:
21. India Gate was earlier known as:
Answer. All India War Memorial
22. Vitamin B2 is also known as:
23. The capital of Nigeria is:
24. Mesopotamia is now known as: