Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Sub Inspector of Police Examination conducted on 2009.
1. The world's second largest country is:
2. The founder of Dakshin Bharath Hindi Prachar Sabha is:
3. Ampere is the unit of:
Ans. Flow of electric current
4. For measuring the depth of ocean, the instrument used is called:
5. Dry ice is:
Ans. Solid Carbon dioxide
6. Arterial blood pressure is measured by:
7. A plant with green leaves placed in red light will appear:
8. Who said, "A body will remain at rest unless an external forces acts on the body?
9. An echo is produced by the ............. of sound waves.
10. Coating of iron with zinc is known as:
11. A red light is used in a traffic signal because:
Ans. It has the longest wavelength and can easily be noticed.
12. A sudden fall in the barometer indicates:
13. The terminal colours of rainbow are:
Ans. Violet and red
14. When milk is churned, the cream from it is separated due to:
Ans. Centrifugal force
15. Solder is an alloy of
Ans. Tin and lead
16. The chemical name of the quartz is:
Ans. Sodium silicate
17. The seat of memory in human brain is located in the
18. Lock jaw is difficulty in opening the mouth is symptom of
19. Aspirin was discovered by ............. in 1897.
Ans. Felix Hoffman
20. The Governor General of India who initiated the introduction of English to India was
Ans. Lord Bentinck
21. Who was the Chairman of the Constituent Assembly which enacted, adopted and signed the Constitution of India?
Ans. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
22. The Ghana bird sanctuary is located in the state of:
23. The phrase 'to subjugate' means