Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Salesman Examination Conducted on 2010.
1. The dark green colour in the lowest stripe of our national flag represents?
Answer. Life and prosperity
2. The governor of state is appointed by:
3. Who invented X-Rays?
4. The study of relation of animals and plants to their environment?
5. The instrument to test the purity of milk?
6. Light year is the unit of:
7. The center of solar system:
8. The author of the book “The Insider”:
Answer. P.V. Narasimha Rao
9. The director of the film “Pather Panjali”:
Answer. Sathyajit Ray
10. Bill on cyber law was introduced in the Lok Sabha in the year:
11. The first person to land on the moon:
Answer. Neil Armstrong
12. The song Vande Matharam was composed by:
13. Kerala State was formed on:
Answer. 1st November 1956
14. First fully literate state in India:
15. The First Prime Minister of India:
Answer. Jawaharlal Nehru
16. The book “Daughter of the East” is the autobiography of:
Answer. Benazir Bhuto
17. The woman known as Nightingale of India:
Answer. Sarojini Naidu
18. The Currency of Japan:
19. The Father of Indian Missile Technology:
Answer. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
20. Delhi is on the banks of the river:
21. The founder of Brahma Samaj:
Answer. Raja Ram Mohan Roy