Solved Question paper of Kerala PSC Panchayath Secretary Examination Conducted on 27-12-2008.
1. The European country which first started trade with India was:
2. The science of improving crop varieties is called:
3. The energy possessed by a body by virtue of its motion is known as:
Answer. Kinetic energy
4. Which is oldest of all Vedas?
Answer. Rig Veda
5. Scurvy is a deficiency disease caused by lack of:
Answer. Vitamin C
6. The “Diet” is the Parliament of:
7. Which is the largest Man-made Lake in India?
Answer. Nagarjuna Sagar
8. Who introduced the postal system in India?
9. Who is the author of the book “Death of a City”?
Answer. Amritha Preetham
10. The war of 1556 is known as:
Answer. Second battle of panipat
11. “Sravanabelgola” is associated with:
12. “I have nothing to offer except blood, sweat and tears” was said by:
13. Entomology is the study of:
14. The change of vapour into liquid state is known as:
15. As per which Article of the Indian Constitution the “Presidential Rule” can be introduced in States?
Answer. Article 356
16. After how many years does the Haley’s Comet reappear?
Answer. 76 years
17. “Silk Anniversary” means:
Answer. 12th Anniversary