Question Paper of Kerala PSC Beverages LD Clerk Examination conducted on 2010.
1. The first Chairperson of the National Women's Commission:
Answer. Jayanthy Patnaik
2. In which year the National Human Rights Commission came into effect?
3. When did the Right for Information Act came into effect?
4. The first Malayalee appeared in the Postal Stamp:
Answer. Sri Narayana Guru
5. In 1956 Kerala State was formulated with how many districts?
6. Which place is known as the Mecca of Kerala?
7. The first Malayalee who got Padmavibhushan:
Answer. V.K. Krishna Menon
8. The Kerala Kalamandalam was established in the year:
9. In which year Kudumbasree programme was started:
10. The instrument used for measuring the density or relative density of liquids:
11. Solid carbon dioxide is known as:
Answer. Dry ice
12. Thomas cup is associated with:
13. Who designed the symbol for Indian Rupees?
14. M.F. Hussain the famous Indian painter accepted the citizenship of:
15. The place known as Ground Zero is in: