Solved Questions of Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer Examination held on 13th April 2007.
1. When did Alexander the Great invade India?
Ans. 327 BC
2. To which personality Gandhiji gave the title ‘Deen Bandhu’?
Ans. C.F. Andrews
3. At the equator the duration of a day is:
Ans. 12 hrs
4. Tulsidas lived during the regime of:
5. Who is known as the Nightingale of India?
Ans. Sarojini Naidu
6. The main controlling centre of the cell is:
7. Genetics is the study of:
Ans. Mechanisms of inheritance
8. The solar system belongs to the galaxy called:
Ans. Milky way
9. Who was the founder of Saka Era?
10. To which dynasty did the Asoka belong?
11. Which is the national animal of India?
12. Who was the first Indian to become a member of the British Parliament?
Ans. Dadabhai Naoroji
13. Name the state in which Hirakud is located?
14. Name the state in which the Nagarjuna sagar dam is located?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
15. Pulitzer prize is given for excellence in the field of:
16. ‘Uroob’ is the pen name of:
Ans. P.C. Kuttikrishnan
17. World Environment Day is on:
Ans. June 5
18. Amritsar is in:
19. The headquarters of the International Labour Organization is at:
20. Who is the father of Pakistan?
Ans. Mohammed Ali Jinnah
21. Diet is the parliament of:
22. Booker Prize is awarded in the field of:
23. In a class of 100 students 50 students passed in Mathematics and 70 passed in English, 5 students failed in both Mathematics and English. How many students passed in both the subjects?
24. A father is now three times as old as his son. Five years back he was four times as old as his son. What is the age of the son now?
25. Polio is caused by:
Download Village Extension Officer Exam Solved Question held on 13th April 2007 in pdf file.