Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Examination Conducted on 24-2-2007
1. Who was the political guru of Gandhiji?
Ans. Gopalakrishna Gokhale
2. Who wrote the book ‘The God of Small Things’?
Ans. Arundhati Roy
3. Anemia is due to the deficiency of:
4. The Mughal ruler in India at the time of the establishment of East India Company was:
5. When was Television first introduced in India?
6. Tagore won the Nobel Prize for literature in:
7. Bandipur National Park is at:
8. Who is known as the father of white revolution in India?
Ans. Varghese Kurian
9. Who is the second Indo-American astronaut selected by American space agency NASA for a space mission?
Ans. Sunita Williams
10. The famous Lucknow pact between the Congress and the Muslim League was concluded in:
11. Milk tastes sour when kept in the open for sometime due to the formation of:
Ans. Lactic acid
12. The International Criminal Police Organisation (known as Interpol ) has its headquarters at:
13. The main component of biogas is:
14. The metal that exists in liquid state even at 00C is:
15. Carbohydrates are stored in liver as:
16. The irregular and partial refraction of light rays in a medium is known as:
17. What is the talc used in talcum powder?
Ans. Hydrated magnesium
18. The Chemical content of laughing gas is:
Ans. Nitrous Oxide
19. The principle of hydrogen bomb is:
Ans. Nuclear fusion
20. About 90% of the sun is made up of:
21. The energy of photon is directly proportional to it’s:
22. A red flower when viewed through a yellow glass looks:
Download the complete Solved Question Paper of Kerala PSC Lab Assistant Examination Conducted on 24-2-2007 in pdf file.