Current affairs 2013 Questions and answers for preparing PSC | SSC | UPSC | Civil Services | Bank | RRB Examinations.
1. Whose Auto Biography is called “Against All Odds”?
Ans. Sania Mirza
Note: It will soon be launched.
2. Which Game is dropped from Olympic Games List by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) recently?
Note: Wrestling will be included at the 2016 Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
3. Who is the South African Olympic and Paralympic athlete he charged with murdering his girlfriend recently?
Ans. ‘Blade Runner’ Oscar Pistorius
4. Who was appointed as the new captain of Sri Lankan Cricket team recently?
Ans. Angelo Mathews
5. Who was re-elected as Cuba’s president recently?
Ans. Raul Castro
6. Who became South Korea’s first female president recently?
Ans. Park Geun-hye
7. Name the luxury train coach to be introduced by Indian railways that introduced in 2013-14 budget?
8. Which state was brought into railway network for first time in India recently?
Ans. Arunachal Pradesh
9. Which company launched DigiGirlz, a program for high school girls in India?
10. Who is set to become the Chief Minister of Meghalaya for second straight term?
Ans. Mukul Sangma