Today we are sharing previous Question papers of Kerala PSC Village Extension Officer [VEO] Examinations for understanding the level of questions; it will help you to prepare for the upcoming VEO Examinations.
1. Bharathappuzha originates from:
2. Which is the largest district in Kerala State?
3. Who was the first Chief Minister of Kerala?
Ans. E.M. Sankaran Namboodiripad
4. The chemical name of bleaching powder is:
Ans. Calcium oxy chloride
5. The twinkling of star is due to:
6. Global warming is caused by:
Ans. Increased level of Carbon dioxide
7. A nuclear reactor works on the principle of nuclear:
8. Which is the most abundant metal in the Earth’s crust?
9. Which day is celebrated as the Earth day?
Ans. April 22
10. Who invented Penicillin?
Ans. Alexander Fleming
11. Name the river which is known as ‘River of sorrow’.
Ans. Damodar River
12. Which is the highest gravity dam in the world?
Ans. The Bhakra dam
13. Name the layer which makes radio communication possible on the earth.
14. Who appoints Chief Justice of India?
Ans. The President
15. Who wrote the ‘Ashtadhyayi’?
16. Whose period is known as the Golden age of the Indian History?
Ans. Period of Chandragupta Vikramaditya
17. Name the capital of Pallavas.
18. Gandhiji started Civil Disobedience Movement in:
Ans. March 1930
19. Quit India movement started in which year?
20. Name the first President of India.
Ans. Dr. Rajendra Prasad
These Questions are selected from Village Extension Officer Examination Held on 2005.
Download Village Extension Officer Exam Question Held on 2005 in pdf file.
Download Village Extension Officer (VEO) Exam Question Held On 9/2/2012