Kerala PSC Examination April 2013
Name of Post: Geological Assistant.
Category Number: 46/2011.
Department: Ground Water.
Date of Examination: 05/04/2013 Friday 10.00 AM to 11.15 AM.
An Objective Type Test (OMR Valuation) based on the qualification prescribed for the post.
1. Geo tectonics, Geomorphology and Remote sensing
2. Structural Geology, Stratigraphy and Paleontology
3. Minerology and Economic Mineral Deposits
4. Igneous and Metamorphic and Sedimentary Petrology
5. Hydro Geology and Environmental Geology
Total Marks: 100
Exam Duration: 1.15 Hours
Medium of Questions: English.
Candidates can download the Admission Tickets through the Website http://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/omrhallticket/ from 15/03/2013.