Solved Questions of Kerala psc Agricultural Assistant Grade 2 Examination held on 2005.
1. Kunjan Nambiar was associated with:
2. Swami Anand Thirth was involved in:
(d)Upliftment of Harijans
Ans. Upliftment of Harijans
3. The first Chief Minister of Kerala was:
(d)C.H. Muhammed Koya
Ans. E.M.S. Namboodiripad
4. Mappila Rebellion took place in:
5. ‘Mamankam Festival’ of Medieval Kerala was conducted at :
6. Hortus Malabaricus is associated with:
7. The call for ‘total revolution’ was given by:
Ans. Jayaprakash Narayanan
8. Who wrote ‘A Passage to India’?
Ans. E.M. Forster
9. The Bekal Fort was built by:
Ans. Tippu Sultan
10. Who is the First Education Minister of Kerala?
(a)C. Achutha Menon
(c)K.R. Gouri Amma
(d)C.H. Muhammed Koya
Ans. Joseph Mundasseri
11. ‘Rajya Samacharam’ was published from Tellicherry by:
Ans. Herman Gundert
12. Who among the following was not associated with Guruvayoor Satyagraha?
(a)P. Krishna Pillai
(d)Sree Narayanan Guru
Ans. Sree Narayanan Guru
13. ‘Vimochana Samaram’ was launched under the leadership of:
(c)K.P. Keshava Menon
Ans. Mannath Padmanabhan
14. The Dabhol power plant is in which state?
15. The Jnanpith Award is awarded for excellence in the field of:
16. Percentage of nitrogen in Ammonium sulphate is:
17. Average annual rainfall of Kerala is about:
18. Annapurna is a variety of:
19. Anemometer is an instrument used for measuring?
Ans. Wind speed
20. Which of the following crop is not widely cultivated in Kerala?
21. Bunchy top disease is caused by:
(d)None of the above
22. South - West Monsoon season of Kerala is:
(a)January - March
(b)October - February
(c)June - September
(d)November – April
Ans. June - September
23. Bordeaux mixture contains:
(a)Calcium sulphate and line
(b)Sodium chloride and lime
(c)Ammonium sulphate and lime
(d)Copper sulphate and lime
Ans. Copper sulphate and lime
24. Which of the following is not an essential element for crop plants?
25. A tasty variety of mango cultivated in Kerala:
26.‘Sugandhini is a variety of:
27. CTCRI is located at:
28. Thirumadhura is a variety of:
29. Pepper research station under Kerala Agricultural University is located at:
30. Which of the following soil occupies largest area in Kerala?
Ans. Alluvial soil
31. A popular variety of Pepper:
32. Cultivation of trees and grasses together is called:
33. The first chemically manufactured fertilizer is
Ans. Ammonium sulphate
34. Primary elements in plant nutrition are:
(a)Ca,Mg and S
(b)Co, V, Si
(c)N, P and K
(d)Fe, Zn and Mn
Ans. Fe, Zn and Mn
35. The end product of decomposition of organic matter is:
36. Type of farming where crop production is combined with livestock rearing is:
Ans. Homestead farming
37. Radiosonde is an instrument to measure:
(b)Intensity of solar radiation
(d)Upper air temperature Pressure
Ans. Evaporation rate
38. Widely cultivated tuber crop of Kerala is:
39. Water holding capacity of soil depends on:
40. Which of the following is a biofertilizer?
Ans. Rock phosphate