Practice Test Questions and answers for preparing kerala psc Assistant/Auditor Examination 2013. Test Your Knowledge for Improving yourself.
1. Who among the following was appointed as the new president of the World Bank on 16 April 2012?
(a)Jim Yong Kim
2. A rocket works on the Principle of:
3. The fundamental duties of a citizen are given in the constitution ubder:
(a)Article 12 to 35
(b)Article 51 (A)
(c)Article 36 to 51
4. Bacteria are the causative organism for:
5. Indian planning Commission was constituted in:
6. Lichens are .........
7. The term ‘Beemer’ is associated with:
8. Director is to drama as ......... Is to magazine
9. IBRD is the one of the branches of:
10. B.C Roy trophy is associated with:
11. The boundary line between Germany and France.
(c)Eight Degree channel
12. D.M Jayarathne, is the Prime Minister of ...........
13. International Date line passes through:
14. The super market run by consumerfed is called ..........
15. AMUL was started in ..........
16. Mobile Number Portability first launched in:
17. The Social Network system founded by Mark Zuckerberg.
18. The Chairman of 13th Finance Commission.
(a)Dr. C. Rangarajan
(b)Dr. D. Subharao
(c)Dr. Vijay Kelkar
(d)Dr. Rakesh mohan
19. Best Director of Oscar 2011:
20. A tributary of river Godavari is ..........
21. Hardest substance of Human body:
22. Author of ‘Gift to Monotheists’:
(d)Rajaram Mohan Roy
23. Dhanush Kodi is the meeting place of:
(a)Arabian Sea and Bay of Bengal
(b)Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal
(c)Arabian Sea and Indian Ocean
(d)Ganga and Yamuna
24. Chetan Bhagat’s novel on which Rajkumar Hirani’s film ‘Three idiots’ is based.
(a)A call to honour
(b)A voice for freedom
(c)Circle of reason
(d)five point someone
25. India’s first Nobel Prize was for:
26. The official event Ambassador of ICC World Cup 2011
27. Kollam era started in:
28. Where is Large Hadron Collider?
29. The Chairperson of Kudumbasri is ..........
(a)Minister for local self Govt
(b)Director of Panchayat
(c)Director of Urban Affairs
(d)Director of Finance
30. The first youth Olympics was held in ..........
31. Who among the following was honoured with the 6th NTR National Literary Award on May 28, 2012 ?
(a) S.L Bhyrappa
(b) C. Narayan Reddy
(d) Mahasweta Devi
32. Who among the following won the title at the 2012 World Snooker Championship on May 7, 2012 in Sheffield?
(a) Ronnie O’ Sullivan
(b) Ali Carter
(c) Pankaj Advani
(d) Amit Thakur
33. Who among the following won the men’s singles title in the French Open Tennis on June 11, 2012?
(a) Rafael Nadal
(b) Roger Federer
(c) Novak Djokovic
(d) David Ferrer
34. What is the name of one of the most sophisticated pieces of malicious software yet discovered that has about 20 times as much code as the ‘Stuxnet’ worm that attacked Iran’s nuclear programme in 2010?
35. The basic computer processing cycle consists of:
(a) Input, Processing and Output
(b) Systems and Applications
(c) Data, Information and Applications
(d) Hardware, Software and Storage
36. Land jutting out into the sea is called:
37. A plant bearing both male and female flowers is called:
38. Which part of throat in men is called Adam’s apple?
(a) Cricoid cartilage
(d) Thyroid cartilage
39. Who among the following was elected unanimously as the Secretary General of the UNO for the second term?
(a) Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
(b) Nelson Mandela
(c) Hillary R. Clinton
(d) Ban-Ki Moon
40. As decided by UNESCO the ‘International Literacy Day’ on observed on which of the following days every year?
(a) 8th September
(b) 18th March
(c) 28th March
(d) 18th September
41. Daniel Ortega is the present President of ..........
42. Which of the following Books is written by Chetan Bhagat?
(a) A General and His Army
(b) A Possible India
(c) Bitter Sweet
(d) Revolution 2020
43. ‘Razia Begum’ was a ruler of:
(a) Khiliji Dynasty
(b) Tughlaq Dynasty
(c) Slave Dynasty
(d) Lodhi Dynasty
44. ‘Coal’ mainly contains:
45. Which important human right is protected in Article 21 of the Constitution of India?
(a) Right to Equality
(b) Right to Freedom of Religion
(c) Right to Freedom of Speech and Expression
(d) Right to life and liberty
46. ‘Bonn’ was the capital of:
(a) West Germany
47. Which Pallava ruler founded the city of Mahabalipuram and built several temples there?
(a) Narasimha Varman
(b) Simhavishnu Avanisimha
(c) Siva Skandavaram
(d) Mahendra Varman I
48. Which Indian city manufactured balls for the World Cup Football?
49. Numismatics is the Study of:
50. Choose the correct alternative from the given ones that will complete the series.