Indian History Related Questions and Answers for Kerala psc Secretariat Assistant | Company, Corporation Assistant Exam 2013.
1. The most important Vedanga:
2. How many times the word ‘Indra’ is mentioned in Rig Veda?
3. The oldest of Vedas:
4. Dhanur Veda is an upaveda of:
Ans. Yajur Veda
5. The last ruler of the Sunga dynasty:
6. The nativity of Namdeva:
7. The prime minister of India when the liberalization of the Indian economy was started:
Ans. Narasimha Rao
8. The sword of Shivaji:
9. In which year Jawaharlal Nehru and Ayub Khan of Pakistan signed Indus River water Treaty?
10. The language of Bhagavat Gita:
11. Who led the Afghan forces in the third battle of Panipat?
Ans. Ahmed Shah Abdali
12. Who was the president of India during the prime ministership of Lal Bahadur Shastri?
Ans. Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
13. ‘Swaraj is Our Birthright’ the slogan said by Balgangadhar Tilak in which INC Session?
14. Who was the God of Neytal during the Sangam age?
15. The Chola king who donated a roof made up of gold to Nataraja Temple at Chidambaram:
16. The city founded by Sher Shah:
17. The construction of Taj Mahal was during the period:
18. Who sacked the pea cock throne?
(a)Ahmed Shah Abdali
Ans. Nadir Shah
19. Aurangazeb passed away in the year:
20. Which Sikh Guru called himself ‘Sachcha Badshah’?
Ans. Guru Hargobind