Information Technology (IT) and Cyber Laws are one of the topics in the Kerala psc Assistant grade exam. It includes Fundamentals of Computers, Internet etc. For this exam preparation www.keralapscblog.com provide you some Computer Fundamental questions and answers. So prepare well.
1. Which one of the following is not an input device?
2. The full form of UPS?
(a)Uniform Power Supply
(b)Uninterruptible Power Supply
(c)Universal Power Supply
(d)Undirectional Power Supply
Ans. Uninterruptible Power Supply
3. The domain name for government institutions:
4. Which device is used to display graphics and information on video screen?
5. The programs or instructions that tells the computer what to do:
6. Compact Disk was invented by:
(a)James T. Russel
Ans. James T. Russel
7. A device that connects to a network without the use of a cable is said to be:
8. The main system board of a computer is called:
9. A website address is a unique name that identifies a specific .........
10. …………… is processed by the computer into information:
11. Most websites have a main page, the …………., which acts as a doorway to the rest of the website pages:
Ans. Home page
12. The diagram which represents the order of functions in a program ia called a:
Ans. Flow chart
13. The basic unit of a work sheet into which you enter data in Excel is called a:
14. Address of the first cell in the work sheet is:
15. When a computer suddenly stops working, it is said to be:
16. Paint brush belong to:
17. CPU gets the address of the next instruction to be processed from:
Ans. Program counter
18. What are the speakers attached to your computer used for:
Ans. Handling sound and music