Economics Model Questions and Answers For Kerala psc Secretariat Assistant , Company/ Corporation Assistant Grade Examinations.
1. First Internal Affairs Minister of Independent India?
Ans. Sardar Vallabhai Patel
2. The idea of a Constitution for India was first expressed by whom?
Ans. M.N Roy
3. The Prime Minister who started privatization in Britain?
Ans. Margaret Thatcher
4. When was the Lok Sabha held it first sitting?
Ans. 1952 May 13
5. Which amendment of Indian Constitution reduced the voting age from 21 years to 18 years?
Ans. 1989 Amendment 61st
6. Which country’s Parliament has the largest membership?
7. The first black President of USA?
Ans. Barak Obama
8. A member of Legislative Assembly vote against the party whip?
Ans. Snap vote
9. Jinnah house is situated at ..........?
10. The Right included among the Fundamental Rights by 93rd Constitutional Amendment is ........?
Ans. Right for free Primary Education
11. The first women President of Chile?
Ans. Michelle Bachelet
12. The members of the state Public Service Commission are appointed by?
Ans. The Governor of the state
13. Law Adviser of the Central Govermnment of India ?
Ans. Attorney general
14. “Man is a political Animal” was said by?
15. Who was the prime minister of Britain at the time of Indian Independence ?
Ans. Clement Attlee
16. The first no-confidence motion moved in the Lok Sabha by?
Ans. Raj Narayan
17. The most important and vital organ of the U.N?
Ans. The Security Council
18. The capital of Vietnam ?
19. Currency of Italy?
20. Language of Sri Lanka?
21. The Structure of Indian Constitution is .............
Ans. Federal in form and Unitary in spirit
22. The difference between Fundamental Rights and Directive Principles is:
Ans. Fundamental Rights are Justiciable While Directive principles are not
23. Which Right was described by Dr. Ambedkar as the “heart and soul of the Constitution”?
Ans. Right to Constitutional Remedies
24. The president of India can be removed from his office by:
25. Can the Rajya Sabha be dissolved by the President?
26. The first European to visit China was:
Ans. Marco Polo
27. The U.N body concerned with the welfare of children is:
28. The Headquarters of SAARC is located at:
29. The statement “power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely” was made by:
Ans. Lord Acton
30. Who was the first recognized leader of opposition in the Indian Parliament?
Ans. Y B Chawan
31. How many Rajya Sabha seats are there from Kerala?
32. Indian Citizenship can be acquired by:
Birth, Descent, Registration and Naturalisation
33. The Planning Commission of India is:
Ans. An Advisory body
34. Government policy regarding taxation is:
Ans. Fiscal policy
35. Right to property is a:
Ans. Legal Right
36. Minimum age limit for becoming a member of the Rajya Sabha is:
Ans. 30 years
37. Before independence Ukraine was part of:
38. The main source of a Nation’s strength is:
Ans. Human Strength
39. Lashadweep consists of how many islands?
40. United Nation’s university is located at:
41. What is Zero hour?
Ans. When matters of utmost importance are raised
42. Where was Karl Max born?
43. “Give us good mother and I shall give you good nation”. These words were said by:
44. Which country outside India has Indians as the majority of it’s population?
45. The Chairman of State Planning Board is:
Ans. Chief Minister