Model Questions for CTET Exam
(Class 1 to 5)
CTET Question Paper includes Five parts.
Part I: Child Development and Pedagogy
Part II: Mathematics
Part III: Environmental Science
Part IV: Paper-1 Language I
Part V: Paper-1 Language II
Child Development and Pedagogy
1. What do you mean by an inclusive class room?
Ans. A class room in which children with diverse levels of ability and background are studying
2. Sensord motor stage is prescribed by an eminent educationist. Who is he?
3. A sudent of Std II belongs to:
Ans. Later childhood
4. Continuous assessment is meant for:
Ans. Find out the ways for improve the children.
5. What is the contribution of Nom Chomsky to the Language learning?
Ans. UG Theory
6. Babbling stage in child development is related to:
Ans. Speach Development.
7. Group activities are aimed mainly for:
Ans. Developing confidence in children
8. Who presented Constructivism in Education?
9. ‘Objective Based Teaching’ is suggested by:
Ans. Banjamin Bloom
10. Children’s skill in oral expression can be promoted through:
11. ‘Special Schools’ are functioning for:
Ans. Disabled children
12. The number 48378 rounded off to the nearest tens is:
13. If the radius of a circle is doubled, what happen to its area?
Ans. Increased by 3 times
14. Find the next number of the series 122, 145, 170, …….
15. How many 4 digit numbers are there in the indo-arabic numeration system?
16. How many numbers from 11 to 91 are there which are exactly divisible by 5 but not divisible by 3.
17. How many tens in 43258?
18. Which is the right method of teaching Mathematics?
Ans. Empirical to rational
19. Which of the following is a perfect square?
20. By estimating 78x186, using general rule we get:
21. The number of cubes of side 2 cm can be cut from a cube of side 8 cm is:
22. The textbook of EVS meant for:
Ans. An opportunity to construct knowledge through all sources around them
23. Why do salt is added in pickles?
Ans. It kills microorganisms
24. Which exercise is used to develop the ability to collect accurate data?
Ans. Survey exercise
25. Ants produce …………. to move in a line
26. Which is the byproduct of photosynthesis?
27. It is difficult to breath in high altitude because:
Ans. Level of oxygen is less
28. The role of a Teacher in a School is:
Ans. Enabling learning environment for each child
Paper-1 Language I
29. What is the merit of an illustrated story book?
Ans. It can be communicated well
30. Communication approach in language teaching places importance on:
Ans. Fluent usage of language
31. Grammatical element can be taught through:
Ans. Appropriate context