Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Data Entry Operator Model Questions
1) Commonwealth Games 2014 will be held at:
2010 Commonwealth Games was held on Delhi, India.
2) Who among these is the co-founder of Wikipedia:
(a) Jimmy Wales
(b) Eric Schmidit
(c) Bill Gates
(d) Paul Allen
Ans. Jimmy Wales
3) FIFA Golden Ball 2010 was won by?
Ans. Diego Forlan
4) Solutions with a pH less than 7 are said to be:
5) Which organ in the human body is affected by Hyperopia?
Hyperopia is also known as "farsightedness" or "long-sightedness".
6) The Deodhar Trophy is related to which of the following sports?
Deodhar Trophy is named after Professor DB Deodhar, known as the Grand Old Man of Indian cricket.
7) Who wrote the book “The Annihilation of Caste”?
Ans. Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
8) The art of cutting bushes into ornamental shapes such as birds and animals is known as:
9) The Jnanpith Award 2008 winner Akhaq Khan Sharyar is a famous poet in:
Dr. Akhlaq Mohammed Khan is a renowned Urdu poet and writes under his pen name 'Shahryar'.
The Jnanpith Award 2007 winner was O. N. V. Kurup - a Malayalam poet and lyricist from Kerala.
10) Which article of the constitution guarantees equality of opportunity in matters of public employment?
Ans. Article 16
11) Fourteen Indian Banks were nationalized in:
12) World Milk Day is observed on:
Ans. June 1
13) National Sports Day is observed on:
Ans. August 29
India's National Sports Day is celebrated on the Birth day of Dhyan Chand, An Indian Hockey Player.
14) Leonardo Da Vinci Airport is situated in:
Ans. Rome (Italy)
15) The Famous book of Leo Tolstoy is: (Question from Previous Kerala PSC VEO / LADY VE Examination)
Ans. War and Peace
16) What is the feminine gender of “Gander”:
17) The Capital of Germany is:
18) Orthography is the study of:
Ans. Correct Spelling
19) Who raised the slogan “Back to Vedas”:
Ans. Swami Dayananda Saraswathy
Swami Dayananda Saraswati founded the Arya Samaj in 1875.
20) Gir Forest National Park is in:
Gir Forest National Park and Wildlife Sanctuary Establised in 1965.