Questions from Kerala PSC Assistant Labour Officer 2005 and Excise Inspector 2002 Exams.
1) Which planet of the solar system spins on its axis at the fastest rate?
2) The court language of the Mughals was:
3) Pencil lead is made up of:
Ans. Lead oxide
4) What is a Black hole?
Ans. A dying star
5) With which war is the name of Florence Nightingale associated?
Ans. Crimean War
6) An object weighs maximum in:
7) Longest river of Asian Continent is:
8) Which river crosses the equator twice?
9) Lines drawn parallel to the equator are called:
10) The Author of Arthashastra was:
11) When did the first Commonwealth games take place?
12) “The proper study of mankind is man” who said this?
Ans. Alexander Pope
13) Alcohol contains:
(a) Carbon, hydrogen and calcium
(b) Carbon, hydrogen and Chlorine
(c) Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen
(d) Carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen
Ans. Carbon, Hydrogen and Oxygen