PSC LD Clerk Model Questions For the upcoming exams.
1) The Scientist who won Nobel Prize for Chemistry in the year 2009:(PSC KSRTC Clerk / Conductor Exam 2010)
Ans. Venkata Raman Ramakrishnan
The Indian-born American structural biologist, Venkatraman Ramakrishnan shared the 2009 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Ada E. Yonath and Thomas A. Steitz for studies of the structure and function of the ribosome.
2) The chemical name of Baking Soda is: (PSC SI Examination 2010)
Ans. Sodium bicarbonate
3) The person who ordered Jallianwala Bagh Massacre:
Ans. General Dyer
4) The word ‘Pakistan’ was invented by a Cambridge student namely:
Ans. Choudhari Rahmat Ali
5) The study of Sports and Games is known as:
6) Author of the book ‘Lottery Vivadam Mattoru Choothattom’ is:
Ans. Dr. Thomas Isaac
7) The two ancient cities of Mohenjodaro and Harappa are now in: (PSC previous question from Divisional Accountant 2002 Exam)
8) The currency of Russia is: (Junior Lab Assistant PSC Question Paper 2006 exam)
9) Who among the following is the chairperson of NHRC: (National Human Rights Commission)?
(a) B.D. Kapadia
(b) Navin Chawla
(c) K.G. Balakrishnan
(d) P.J. Thomas
Ans. K.G. Balakrishnan
10) Which is the capital of Jharkhand? (Kerala PSC Junior Lab Assistant Previous Question Paper 2002)
11) "A Bend in the River" is a novel written by:
Ans. V.S. Naipaul
12) ‘Mark’ is the currency of:
13) Who discovered DNA structure? (PSC Agricultural Assistant Grade II previous question)
Ans. Watson and Crick
14) Who was the first woman Governor of India?
Ans. Sarojini Naidu
15) Who was the first Indian selected to Indian Civil Services?
Ans. Satyendranath Tagore