PSC Last Grade Servant Exam
1) Where did Mahatma Gandhi launched his first struggle?
2) The only state in India which has the uniform civil code:
3) The first recipient of the Dadasaheb Phalke Award was:
Ans. Devika Rani
Dadasaheb Phalke Award was awarded for the first time in 1969 to actress Devika Rani.
4) Mother Teresa was born in: (Lower Division Clerk Wayanad Exam 1998)
Mother Teresa became an Indian citizen in 1962. She founded the Missionaries of Charity. She won the Nobel Prize in 1979 and Bharata Ratna in 1980.
5) Hormones which are necessary for the development of the human body are secreted by the .......... gland:
Ans. Pituitary gland
6) Who was the first person in India to win a Nobel Prize?
Ans. Rabindranath Tagore
Tagore won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1913 for his Bengali poem Gitanjali.
7) The nearest star to Earth is:
8) The “Diamond City” in India is:
9) Which is the longest river in Asia:
(a) Mississippi River
10) The founder of Fathepur Sikri was:
11) Gregor Mendel’s name is associated with: (PSC Previously asked question in LD Clerk Exam 1994)
12) The official language of Jammu and Kashmir is:
13) “Horthus Malabaricus” deals with:
Ans. Medicinal Plants of Kerala
14) Electronic transfer of message is called:
15) Which of the following is the work of Kumaran Asan? (Kerala PSC Previously asked question in LD Clerk Exam 2000)
16) Who was the recipient of prestigious Sydney Peace Prize 2010 in recognition of her works in Social Justice?
Ans. Dr. Vandana Shiva
17) Which state is known as India's Spice Garden?
18) Name the oldest Mountain range of India?
19) “Satyameva Jayate” in National Emblem is written in: (Question from Last Grade Exam 2001)
Ans. Devanagari script
20) The largest National Park in Kerala is:
Ans. Eravikulam National Park in Idukki
21) Indian Military Academy is situated at:
22) The first battle of Panipat was in: