Applications invited for 42 posts.
Gazette date:28.12.2011. Last date:01.02.2012
1. Category No: 442/2011
Department : Tourism
Name of Post : Tourist Information Officer
Scale of Pay : 18740-33680
Number of Vacancies : 4(Four)
1. Bachelors Degree of University or its equivalent qualifications.
2. Successful completion (Pass) of the Certificate Course in Tourism Public Relation from a recognised university or Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies or Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management.
Pass in Guide Training Course conducted by the Kerala Institute of Tourism and Travel Studies or any other similar Course Training under the Government of India or any other similar/higher training course recognised by Government of Kerala.
2. Category No: 443/2011
Department : Kerala Higher Secondary Education
Name of post : Higher Secondary School Teacher
Scale of pay : 16,180-29,180/-
Number of Vacancies : 2 (Two)
1. Master's Degree in the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent there to in the respective subject by any University in Kerala.
2. (i) B. Ed. in the concerned subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in Kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent thereto by any University in kerala.
(ii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed Degree in the concerned subject B.Ed. Degree acquired in the concerned Faculty as specified in the Acts and Statutes of any of the Universities in kerala.
(iii) In the absence of persons with B.Ed Degree as specified in items (I) and (ii) above, persons with B.Ed. Degree in any subject acquired after a regular course of study from any of the Universities in kerala or a qualification recognized as equivalent there to by any of the Universities in Kerala.
Msc.Ed. In the concerned subject with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institute of Education sponsored by National Council for Education Research and Training (NCERT), Must have passed the State Eligibility Test (SET) for the post of Higher Secondary School Teacher conducted by Government of Kerala or by the Agency authorized by the State Government.
3. Category No: 457/11
Department : Fire and Rescue Services
Name of Post : Fireman (Trainee) (SR for SC/ST)
Scale of Pay : 10480-18300
No. of vacancies : 11
1. Must have passed SSLC Examination or equivalent Examination.
2. Must not be less than 160 cms. in height (without footwear), must not be less than 76 cms. round the chest with a minimum expansion of not less than 5 cms. and must not be less than 48 kg in weight.
4. Category No.:471/2011
Department : Social Welfare
Name of post : Supervisor (ICDS)
Scale of pay : 13,900-22,360/-
No. of vacancies : Hindu Nadar 2
1. Pass in SSLC
2. 10 year experience as Anganvadi worker under Integrated Child Development Service.
Visit for more New PSC Notifications