India GK Questions and Answers
Includes Indian history, geography, culture and sports for all PSC Exam preparations.
1) Who is the author of ‘Ashtanga Hridayam’ or ‘Ashtangahridayam’?
2) The first Asian Games was held in which city?
Ans. New Delhi
3) The longest Highway in India runs from?
Ans. Varanasi to Kanyakumari (NH 7)
4) In which year Indian states were reorganized on the basis of language?
Ans. 1st November 1956
5) Who is the first Indian bowler to get a hatrick in a World Cup match?
Ans. Chetan Sharma
6) ‘Pahari language’ is widely spoken in which Indian state?
Ans. Himachal Pradesh
7) In which state is Fort William located?
8) In which Indian state did the game of Polo originate?
9) India’s Largest Sea Port?
10) The Indian art form Yakshagana belongs to which state:
11) Through which Indian port most Iron Ore exported?
Ans. Mormugao Port
12) Nagarjuna Sagar project is located in?
Ans. Andhra Pradesh
13) India's First 70 MM feature film?
Ans. Around the World
14) What is the minimum age to contest in the Panchayat elections?
Ans. 21 years
15) Who was the first Vice Prime Minister of India?
Ans. Sardar Vallabhai Patel