Questions from Current Affairs January 2012
1. Name the pilotless aircraft which was successfully tested by India recently.
2. Name the Kerala state governor who passed away recently.
3. Name the renowned Kerala writer who passed away recently.
Ans. Sukumar Azhikode
4. Who resigned as SAARC Secretary General recently?
Ans. Fathimath Dhiyana Saeed
5. Who won Grand slam title in men’s Australian Open 2012?
6. Name the former president of Italy who died recently.
Ans. Oscar Luigi Scalfaro
7. What rank does India hold as steel maker in 2011 as per World Steel Association?
Ans. 4th rank
8. Who won the women’s snooker title at the Manisha National Billiards and Snooker Championship?
9. Expand SOPA?
Ans. SOPA means Stop Online Piracy Act
10. Expand PIPA?
Ans. PIPA means Protect IP Act
11. Who took charge as Kerala governor recently?
12. Which company has unveiled 5G Wi-Fi chips?