Kerala University B.Sc Computer Science
Business Informatics and e-commerce Question paper
Sixth Semester Bsc. (Computer Science) Degree Examination, March 2011
BUSINESS INFORMATICS AND E-COMMERCE
PART - A
Answer any ten questions. Each question carries 3 marks.
1. What are the facilities available in internet ?
2. Explain client-server Computing model?
3. What are public keys? Explain?
4. Explain Cryptanalysis?
5. What are G2C and C2C?
6. Explain secret key cryptographs?
7. What are the web selling models?
8. Explain features of the IT Act?
9. Define digital signature?
10. What is meant by SSL?
11. Explain fire walls?
12. What are smart cards?
13. Explain electronic payment system?
PART - B
Answer any five questions. Each carries 6 marks.
14. Explain electronic media in education?
15. Define E-commerce?
16. What is meant by Encryption?
17. How is firewalls implemented?
18. Discuss any two web based marketing models?
19.How is data security achieved in business transactions?
20. Explain the B2B e-commerce site?
21. Explain any one of the web selling model?
PART - C
Answer any one question. Each question carries 15 marks.
22. Explain the e-money and e-credit account's security concerns like authenticity,
privacy, integrity and non- repudiation?
23. Discuss the importance of IT and e-business in a state like Kerala?